Only Steve can save us all from the “douchebags” that are seeking to separate us from our fond hallucinations and bring us back into some sense of reality…
Steve Isdahl suggests that not every channel out there dealing with sasquatch buffoonery has the best interests of the citizenry in mind… that there could, indeed, be con artists seeking to exploit us… here are some of his guidelines in determining these “low-lives”:
“The lack of concern or mention about the public’s well being, ( both physical and emotional), seems to be the third common denominator when it comes to easily exposing these individuals or groups.
Three common denominators of the misleading ,
1. They need you to believe these things are monkeys or apes.
2. They want your money ( expeditions / donations).
3. They have zero mention or concern for your well being, both emotional and/or physical.
Go see for yourself , it’s clear and easy (insert winky-face)”
Maybe we should break these down a bit… I’ll add my thoughts, here…
1. “They need you to believe these things are monkeys or apes” … I always thought monkeys WERE apes, “or” really never entered into the matter. That, and the assumption those “things” possibly being some kind of ape or monkey actually was offered with the thought of helping the person identify and deal with their hallucination and/or encroaching mental disorder, rather than exacerbate the condition through half-hearted and cursory praises of their delusionary thinking and/or false hopes.
2. “They want your money.” Well, Steve might have an advantage, there, he seems satisfied with just being their savior and the only person on earth that really cares about them. Even Jesus can take a back seat to this righteous hunter-type person. He burns up a lot of video time reminding you of just how great he is in this respect, too, whilst his eyes dart from side to side as if expecting something unpleasant to happen. Could be, too, just a remnant of conscience telling him that he’s not exactly in this for his health, either, it’s always nice when people send money to help out the ministry.
3. “They have zero mention or concern for your well-being… etc., etc.” Yes, only with Steve do you get the full meal deal! He’ll take any crackpot or delusionary and make them feel like a million bucks, only bow down before his magnificence and benevolence in his taking time out from his hectic schedule (of fishing and hunting) to remind you of it. You could possibly benefit from hospitalization and/or serious therapy, but, just a hearty smack on the back from Steve and you’ll be ready for anything any mocking “douchebag” non-believer has to offer in the way of critique or insult.
So, it’s hat’s off to Steve Isdahl, the squatcher’s friend! Keep those cards and letters ( and money ) coming in, ministries like these don’t run on warm and fuzzy feelings! One does not live merely by helping rich people blow animals away, there are bills to pay and those require hard cash!
Edit: A close examination of this cultish movement of ‘squatchers’ reveals some common threads that suggest the close involvement it has with the environmental movement developed and sustained by the United Nations. One sees that in a growing number of these stories there is the reference to otherwise big, strong, redneck macho-types being reduced to quivering pussies in the presence of these ‘beings’ and the promise they all make of never again venturing into the woods, giving up camping, etc. The premise of huge apes being superior to humans in pretty much every capacity goes right along with the atheistic agenda of the globalists, bolstering their ridiculous evolutionary theory which places man as just another animal, destroying the image of God in man, utterly and entirely.
Facts are that the elitists want the public OUT of their playgrounds, the national forests, for the purpose of preserving them for themselves. What better way than to foment and promote scare tactics like having these giant, hairy monsters roaming around in the dark woods, hunting humans! Isdahl and his ilk seem to think that the government wants to hide the existence of these things from us… au contraire, the government is quite HAPPY letting people believe in the existence of these hobgoblins, in fact, they encourage that belief by PRETENDING to suppress any activities associated with them! With the public paranoid about this possible menace reticent about using the forests, there is the added benefit that the ridiculous fallacy about man being a relative of apes is also strengthened. It’s a win-win scenario for the globalists and Isdahl and his cohorts are unwitting puppets in this scheme.
While Isdahl and his ilk wander around blindly, trying to figure out why they are being kept in the dark on this matter, those with discernment soon understand why and how the government allows this charade to continue. With all the shit-show going on, there is little to no mention of God in anything… mission accomplished for the elitists and their dupes!